• Gilbert Garcia, warrant
• Kristin Gallegos, warrant
• Robert Eriacho, warrant
• Kaci Bustos, warrant
• Austin Leyba, warrant
• Warren Lewis, warrant
• Stephanie Louis, driving on revoked license
• Johnson Begay, warrant
• Errol, also known as Earl, Albert, obstructing an officer
• Larry Delgarito, concealing identity
• Edmundo Gutierrez, battery on a household member
• Jason Jaramillo, warrant
• Stephanie Jaramillo, battery on a household member
• Angela Fuentes, warrant
• Kien Vonerik, driving while license revoked
• Lisa Sandoval, warrant
• Parrison Harrison Juan, warrant
• Dennis Garcia, driving on revoked license
• Johnny Aragon, warrant
• Cydnae N. Stuart, warrant
• 3:03 a.m. Mount Taylor. A man reported he had returned home to find his vehicle burglarized. Unknown items were missing from the vehicle.
• 8:47 a.m. Sage. A man reported his jeep was broken into the previous night He was unsure of the items taken.
• 9:43 a.m. Jefferson. A homeowner reported a pickup truck had been broken into sometime in the night. Items stolen included a handgun and scanner.
• 12:02 p.m. Seville Loop. A woman reported the license plate was stolen from her car during the night.
• 12:18 p.m. Alcazar. A woman told officers she was at a store when she noticed her license plate missing from her car. She was not sure when the plate went missing.
• 2:10 p.m. Anderman. Someone had broken down the door to a caller's house, but nothing was taken.
• 2:05 p.m. Robert. A caller reported that a man wearing a red plaid shirt and scarf was trying to rob and beat an elderly man. Officers arrested Ritchie Simplicio for attempted robbery and advised they had an irate prisoner in custody. Simplicio was booked into the Cibola County Detention Center.
• Thomas Largo, trespassing, vagrancy
• Claudine Montano, warrant
• Damien Baca, warrant
• Ivan Lovato, warrant
• Nathan Gonzales, court hold
• Megan Alvarez, probation violation
• Lowell Ahasteen, court hold
• Jesse Meredith, failure to comply with conditions
• Harold Lee Gano, warrant
• Johnathan Overbay, court remand
• Emory Smith, warrant
• Patrick Maes, warrant
DUI and DWI bookings
• Melissa A. Krukoff, DUI, roadways laned, no insurance
• Nelson Yazzie, aggravated DWI, sixth offense
• Wynona Brown, aggravated DWI, fleeing and eluding
• Jeffery Johnson, DWI, roadways laned
• Cecil Yazzie, DWI, roadways laned, open container
• Jonathan D. Ellison, DWI
• Kevin Bennett, aggravated DUI, driving on suspended/revoked license
• Shawn Roach, DWI
• Kenneth Storie, DOB Dec. 21, 1982, was indicted on one count of residential burglary, third degree felony; breaking an entering, fourth degree felony and receiving stolen property (over $500 and not more then $2,500), fourth degree felony.
• Vanessa Judd, DOB Apr. 3, 1984, was indicted on two counts of possession of a controlled substance (felony - narcotic drug), fourth degree felony; possession of marijuana (one ounce or less), petty misdemeanor; driving while license suspended or revoked, misdemeanor and concealing identity, petty misdemeanor.
• Jaime N. Romero, DOB July 14, 1970, was indicted on one count of aggravated battery upon a peace officer (no great bodily harm), fourth degree felony.
• Brittney Rohrer, DOB Nov. 3, 1987, was indicted on one count of possession of a controlled substance (felony - narcotic drug), fourth degree felony and possession of drug paraphernalia, misdemeanor.
• Ross Armijo, DOB Apr. 9, 1977, was indicted on one count of larceny (over $500), fourth degree felony and criminal trespass (posted), misdemeanor.
• Benjamin Curiel, DOB Mar. 27, 1983, was indicted on one count of controlled or counterfeit substances, distribution prohibited, fourth degree felony and conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance, fourth degree felony.
• Vincent Rios, DOB July 9, 1990, was indicted on one count of controlled or counterfeit substances; distribution prohibited, fourth degree felony and conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance, fourth degree felony.
• Kristi Robb, DOB July 3, was indicted on four counts of child abuse - intentional (no death or great bodily harm), third degree felony charges and aggravated driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or any drug (.16 or above), misdemeanor.
• Luther Paul Garcia, DOB May 2, 1969, was indicted on one count of bribery of a witness (threats)(reporting), third degree felony and aggravated stalking (violation of protection order), fourth degree felony.
• Amos Andrew Pena, DOB May 2, 1968, was found guilty of probation violation. He was sentenced to the custody of the Department of Corrections for consecutive terms of three years, three months and 364 days. The sentence shall be suspended on the condition that he be committed to the department for the remainder of his probationary period for a total of 1,732 days. He shall be eligible for good time. He shall receive credit of 718 days of pre-sentence confinement. Defendant must pay $100 for a DNA fee and submit to DNA testing and $5 for a domestic violence education fee.
• Harry Edwards, DOB July 11, 1935, was found guilty of violating the conditions of probation. He shall be reinstated on probation with the Adult Probation and Parole Office under the same terms and condition. He shall pay a $5 domestic violence education fee. He shall be placed on house arrest until Feb. 28, 2009, at which time he shall receive an Unsatisfactory Discharge and be released from probation.
• Hailey Marie Rose was born on Feb. 3, 2009, to her parents Priscilla Sanchez and Matthew Rose at Lovelace Women's Hospital in Albuquerque.