• 18:07 - It was reported that Juan Mirabal crashed into a metal bar on South 53 Road. No damage reported and no citations given.
• 22:05 - a homeowner on Marlin Drive shot and wounded a bear. The sheriff's department and Game and Fish responded to the call. The bear ultimately died and Game and Fish collected it.
• 8:44 - a resident on Dennie Lynn Street called Animal Control to pick up her dog because it was becoming too aggressive.
• 19:50 - Alfred Saavedra of San Rafael reported that two dogs from a nearby home, possibly pit bulls, came onto his property and killed one of his sheep.
• 23:01 - Mariah Sauceda was arrested on a warrant following a stop on State Road 117.
• 8:01 - A driver of a blue Toyota Sienna rear ended a vehicle at the Exit 102 rest area. Three citations were issued.
• 21:49 - Rita Begay was arrested on a warrant following a traffic stop.
No items of interest.
• 6:12 - a driver hit a horse on State Road 124. Acoma Police Department was first on scene. The horse was ultimately put to rest and the Game and Fish Department was advised to pick it up.
• 17:00 - Talia Baca walked into the sheriff's office for a gas voucher. However, Baca was arrested on the spot on a warrant.
11:05 - a woman reported telephone fraud. She sent money in order to get a credit card and the card was never received. Report was taken.
10:13 - Metal items were reportedly taken from a property at the old Bluewater Motel on Highway 66.
• 16:07 - an air compressor was reportedly stolen from a resident on State Road 612.
• 21:38 - a pursuit for subjects by the names of PJ Jaramillo and Adrian Lopez in a brown Lincoln was stopped because of weather conditions.
• 10:24 - a tire was reported stolen from a trailer on Candy Kitchen Road.
No items of interest.
• 11:35 - two subjects, Brian Madrid and Anthony Archuleta are not allowed back into Redi-Mart as they allegedly harassed the clerk because she refused to sell them cigarettes.
• 20:09 - a minor accident was reported at Dairy Queen. One vehicle backed into an unoccupied vehicle.
No items of interest.
• Paulina Henio, CCSD, San Juan County warrant
• Bennette Branson, NMSP, speeding and driving while license is revoked
• David Folsom A., NMSP, revoked driver's license
• Shannon Lucero, GPD, APPO arrest order
• Alexandar Crites, CCSD, driving while license is revoked
• Jameson James J., NMSP, driving while under the influence, speeding, no insurance and speeding
• Clifton Sanchez, GPD, municipal warrant
• Raymond Chapo, GPD, magistrate warrant
• Minerva Nevarez, GPD, driving while under the influence
• Treva A. Chapo, MPD, bench warrant
• Michael Fernandez, GPD, warrant
• Carlos Pimentel-Zazueta, CCSD, Arizona warrant
• Quincy Elkins, GPD, warrant
• Kenneth Stephen Romero, CCSD, APPO arrest order
• Larry Delgarito, GPD, concealing identity
• Kenrick Kenneth, NMSP, driving while intoxicated, revoked license and open container
• Sylvester Delgarito, GPD, warrant
• Ryan Charlie, GPD, warrant
• Patrick Landrum, CCSD, larceny and trespassing
• Kellie Roxanne Desoto, CCSD, larceny and trespassing
• Simon Garcia, GPD, municipal warrant and fleeing/evading
• Susan Valencia, GPD, APPO arrest order
• Casey Hardy, GPD, McKinley County warrant
• Fermin Vigil, GPD, municipal warrant
• Donald Chavez, GPD, driving on revoked license
• Tyrell Jones Platero, GPD, APPO arrest order
• Nicholas Carrasco, GPD, APPO arrest order
• Peter Valdez, CCSD, APPO arrest order
• Lydell Mitchell, GPD, child abuse, driving while under the influence, no driver's license and open container
• Vicky K. Zospah, NMSP, APPO arrest order
• Mario Montoya, GPD, APPO arrest order and magistrate warrant
• Norman Martinez, GPD, municipal warrant
• Betty Nolasco, GPD, municipal warrant
• Timothy Poncho, GPD, magistrate warrant and driving on revoked license
• Edison Long, NMSP, driving on revoked license
• Jacqueline Vernon, GPD, trespassing and criminal damage to property
• Mariah Sarceda, CCSD, warrant
• Jesse Terrazas, GPD, aggravated assault
• Aaron J. Enditto, GPD, two warrants
• Gerad Benally, NMSP, driving while under the influence
• Ryan Mike, NMSP, warrant
• Rita A. Begay, CCSD, warrant
• Edwin Mariano, NMSP, driving on revoked license and open container
• Glen Chapo, GPD, warrant
• Jesse Thomas Armendariz, GPD, district warrant
• Carlos Shroulate, NMSP, revoked license and speeding
• Vernold Benally, GPD, warrant
• Cory J. Soberanez, NMSP, revoked license and bench warrant
• Joseph P. Suazo, GPD, aggravated driving while intoxicated and revoked license
• Brad Wilson, NMSP, aggravated driving while under the influence, open container and speeding
• Talia R. Baca, CCSD, bench warrant
• Darin J. Scalf, of Grants, plaintiff vs. Marvin Lujan, of Grants, defendant - the court went in favor of Scalf. The plaintiff shall pay Scalf $672 and rental agreement was terminated. A writ of restitution was issued effective Aug. 29.